This Just In: Jey Coleman Insulated Sport Coat
$120 @ Daffy’s
I bought a winter coat in July. I bought a coat that was more than $90. I’m ok with these things. I plan ahead and I sometimes go over my spending cap when I don’t think I’ll come by something any other way.
I spent the entire fall/winter looking for an insulated sport coat that I liked. No, for real. Check my archives. Polo, Uniqlo, Burberry, Zegna, Hackett, etc. They either didn’t fit well, were too much, or were missing important details.
This one has every detail I want except two. Three button (with zipper), chest pocket, side vents, surgeon’s cuffs (they need to be cut open), throat latch/throat button, flap/patch pockets and a great fit. It’s missing elbow patches, navy suede elbow patches. I can have those added though. I also wish it was a bit longer, but it does cover my butt. I might have the sleeves shortened a bit too. Besides that I’m extremely happy with this thing.
They had it in navy as well, but there was something about this grey that just looked right to me. I don’t own any black clothes, so I’m curious how I’ll work this into my wardrobe. I guess we’ll see in several, several months. Thanks, Daffy’s.
20 Notes/ Hide
- dirtypaint likes this
- therealjoblair reblogged this from acutestyle
- xxtorbearxx reblogged this from acutestyle and added:
- meegosh likes this
- jjgatsby reblogged this from acutestyle
- modernclassicism likes this
- lesstalkmorepics likes this
- funkyprez likes this
- vit-sol likes this
- xndro likes this
- eclecticstyles likes this
- evolutionofagentleman reblogged this from acutestyle and added:
- evolutionofagentleman likes this
- xxtorbearxx likes this
- evolvingstyle likes this
- brokeandbespoke likes this
- acutestyle posted this