This Just In: Brooks Brothers Merino Wool Argyle and Sutherland Highlanders Full Zip Cardigan
$21 on eBay
Does this really require an explanation? If you follow this blog, you know that this is one of my favorite patterns of all time. I have 3 ties, 1 bow tie, a pairs of socks, a rugby, a watch strap and another cardigan in the same pattern.
I knew Brooks Brothers made several sweaters in this pattern about four years ago. They pop up on eBay all the time, but never in my size. I saw that this was a large, but the seller mentioned that it was 20” armpit to armpit. This led me to believe that it was a boy’s large, which fits like a slim men’s small for the most part, narrower in the shoulders and slimmer and shorter in the sleeves. I ain’t mad though.
8 Notes/ Hide
- filthypolak reblogged this from bantigernae
- filthypolak likes this
- bantigernae reblogged this from acutestyle and added:
- vndxrson reblogged this from acutestyle
- evolutionofagentleman likes this
- eclecticstyles likes this
- chaosneverdies likes this
- ilgalantuomo likes this
- acutestyle posted this