1st World Pocket Square Problems
I’d love it if all my pocket squares were 17” square. They’re not. Many are as small as 11” square. I also have some sport coats with deep chest pockets. This is no a great combination. My smaller pocket squares often disappears into my chest pocket. I find myself fixing them more than I’d care to throughout the day.
I figured out a simple fix for the issue. It’s not ground breaking, but it works. Ready? Ok. Here goes. Put another pocket square in there first. This will make the chest pocket more shallow, allowing smaller pocket squares to stand out without being swallowed up. I usually use a white cotton handkerchiefs. They’re large and stiff enough to provide a pedestal for the primary square.
Ok, now that your would has been rocked and/or you’ve finished yawning, back to your regular scheduled programming.
Also, I’m wearing this today.
13 Notes/ Hide
- hundus-nowsaysumthin reblogged this from acutestyle
- subversivesophisticate reblogged this from acutestyle
- eclecticstyles likes this
- liquidgiraffes reblogged this from acutestyle and added:
- acjbizar likes this
- hundus-nowsaysumthin likes this
- renebekker reblogged this from acutestyle
- funkyprez likes this
- mylarcaps likes this
- postgradfrat likes this
- bftincae likes this
- political-gravitas reblogged this from acutestyle and added:
- guystyleguide likes this
- acutestyle posted this