Rock the Vote.
A is a Half Windsor knot.
B is a Double Four-in-Hand knot.
Which knot do you like better with this collar?
18 Notes/ Hide
- blacktiecasual answered: B, B, a thousand times B. Unless you work in an English bank…
- eightinhand answered: Double Four, for certain.
- a-differentcloth answered: A, ftw
- cbenjamin answered: Write in ballad: Pratt knot tie-a-tie.net/pratt.h…
- thesilentist answered: A
- speham answered: I think A’s too fat.
- closetconfections answered: A!
- evolutionofagentleman answered: I like the half windsor..
- evolutionofagentleman likes this
- graemewa answered: Double Four
- m0ym0y answered: b
- thisfits answered: I’m a Double FIH man, but I like the Half Windsor here.
- ordinaryglory answered: I’m always partial to the Double Four-in-hand, when the occasion doesn’t call for a more formal knot.
- homolosine answered: the double four is certainly more interesting-if you kept the bottom of the knot a bit looser it might be stunning.
- acutestyle posted this